- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar Picklesmash (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients (except for chicken) in bowl to make the marinade.
- Place the chicken in a Ziploc bag, or a plastic container with a lid. Pour the marinade over the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge overnight, or at least for 6 hours.
- Preheat the the grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place chicken on on the grill and cook for about 6-10 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Squeeze lemon on top and serve by itself or sliced up for tacos.
Need more PickleSmash? Grab some here.