- 1/2 jar PickleSmash (Medium or Hot)
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 can (15 oz can) crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano (or 1 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 10 seconds, then add tomato paste and stir.
- Cook and stir 1 minute, remove from heat, stir in crushed tomatoes and PickleSmash, oregano, fresh basil, and black pepper. Crushed red pepper optional.
- Spread onto your favorite homemade (or semi-homemade - we love a good store-bought crust!) pizza crust and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
Enjoy a break from the same old, same old, and relish in your pickled up pizza!
Need more PickleSmash? Grab some here.