- 4 medium orange bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 jar PickleSmash
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans
- 1 (15oz) can of fiesta corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tsp cumin
- salt + pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers. Remove and set aside stem, then scoop out the seeds using a small spoon. Place upright in baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add beef, and cook until meat is cooked through and beginning to brown 8-10 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Add PickleSmash and cumin and reduce heat to a simmer. Reduce for 15 minutes, or until liquid has fully incorporated into meat.
- Add beans and corn to skillet, and mix to full incorporate and warm through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop beef mixture into bell peppers, then top with cheese.
- Cover with foil, then place baking dish in oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the peppers are soft and the cheese is melted.
- Optional: Top with the reserved stem to complete your stuffed 'pumpkin' pepper. Have a Happy Halloween!
Need more PickleSmash? Grab some here.