- 2 15oz cans of chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 1 whole lemon
- 6 tbs of PickleSmash (Mild, Medium, or Hot)
- Drain and rinse the two cans of chickpeas and place into a bowl.
- Mash the chickpeas using a fork or potato masher.
- Juice one whole lemon into the bowl, and add your desired flavor of PickleSmash. Stir to combine.
- Spread onto your favorite sandwich bread and add toppings.
- Optional: Add chopped carrots + celery into chickpea mixture for extra crunch!
Need more PickleSmash? Grab some here.