- PickleSmash® Salsa (Mild, Medium or Hot) - We used HOT
- Mexican lager beer
- Tomato or vegetable juice
- 1 lime for wedges and juice
- Tajín® seasoning (or salt) for the rim
1. Take about a tablespoon of Tajín® (or salt) and sprinkle it on a small plate.
2. Rub a slice of lime around the rim of the glass and then press the rim in the Tajín® to salt the rim.
3. Fill a cocktail shaker with 1/4 cup tomato or vegetable juice + 2 tablespoons of PickleSmash® Salsa and shake vigorously.
4. Pour into the glass.
5. Squeeze a half of lime's juice into glass and fill the rest with cold beer.
6. Garnish with a slice of lime and enjoy!