Creamy PickleSmash Dip
This is my go-to recipe when hanging out at the house with family or inviting a group of friends over for a gathering. It’s so easy to make and is absolutely dill-icious!
I like to serve this fun dip with veggies. Some of my favorites are sweet peppers, carrots, celery, and of course pickles! This dip also goes great with crackers. I hope you enjoy it as much as your family and friends as much as we do.
- ½ cup PickleSmash (Mild, Medium, or Hot)
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp PickleSplash Dill Pickle Juice (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine equal parts PickleSmash and whipped cream cheese.
- (Optional) Add a splash (approx. 1 Tbsp) of PickleSplash Dill Pickle Juice to slightly thin the mixture and add extra dill pickle flavor.
- Use a fork and/or whisk to mix until completely combined (no lumps) Note - If making a large batch, you can use a stand mixer
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes (to thicken) or serve immediately
Serve with your favorite veggies, chips, or crackers. This dip also goes great as the filling for stuffed jalapenos.