Gameday Pickle Wings
This simple wing recipe uses PickleSmash to create the perfect Game Day Wings everyone is sure to love!
- Chicken wings
- PickleSmash (Mild, Medium, or Hot)
- If you have whole wings, separate the flats from the drums.
- Add wing pieces to a plastic bag with a zipper.
- Pour in enough PickleSmash to coat the wings.
- Seal the bag tightly and remove as much air as possible.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 2-8 hours (or more).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on the prepared wire rack.
- Spoon the PickleSmash that is left in the bag on top of each wing and spread across the top surface
- Bake on the upper-middle oven rack at 400 degrees turning every 20 minutes.
- Repeat steps 10 & 11 until the wings are done to your liking (minimum 40 minutes total cooking time) *Note - The total cook time will depend on the size of the wings but may take up to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand on the wire rack for 5 minutes.
For an amazing dip, try our Creamy PickleSmash Dip!