Marinaded Pickle Wings
This wing recipe uses PickleSplash as a marinade to create the Marinaded Pickle Wings that are a sure hit!
- Chicken wings
- If you have whole wings, separate the flats from the drums.
- Add wing pieces to a plastic bag with a zipper.
- Pour in enough PickleSplash to coat the wings.
- Seal the bag tightly and remove as much air as possible.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 2-8 hours (or more).
- Remove wings from the bag and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add your favorite dry seasoning to a new bag. (Old Bay, Garlic Salt, or Everything Seasoning are our top 3 favorites. You can use whatever you like.)
- Put the wings in the new bag and shake well to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on the prepared wire rack.
- Bake on the upper-middle oven rack at 400 degrees turning every 20 minutes.
- Continue turning every 20 minutes until the wings are done to your liking (minimum 40 minutes total cooking time) *Note - The total cook time will depend on the size of the wings but may take up to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand on the wire rack for 5 minutes.
For an amazing dip, try our Creamy PickleSmash Dip!