PickleSmash Cauliflower Hummus
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets (1 full head)
- 2 Tbsp water
- 5 Tbsp olive oil (split)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 whole garlic cloves (split)
- 3 Tbsp PickleSmash
- 2 Tbsp Tahini paste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Combine the cauliflower, water, 2 Tbsp avocado or olive oil, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, and 2 whole garlic cloves to a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 15 minutes uncovered.
- Put the cauliflower mixture into a magic bullet, blender, or food processor and blend. Add PickleSmash, tahini paste, lemon juice, 1 raw garlic clove, 3 Tbsp olive oil, and 3/4 tsp kosher salt. Blend until smooth.
- To serve, place the hummus in a bowl. Use thinly sliced tart apples, celery sticks, raw radish chips, or other veggies to dip with.
Need more PickleSmash? Grab some here.