Skip to content
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp PickleSmash Salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 tsp mustard (Dijon or yellow mustard, as preferred)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Carefully place the eggs in the water using tongs or a ladle. Set a timer for 14 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath in a bowl and set aside.
- After 14 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, PickleSmash Salsa, salt and pepper. Stir everything together.
- Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. OR fill a sandwich bag with the mixture and cut a small hole in the corner to easily squeeze into egg whites. You can also use a piping bag if you have one.
- Sprinkle on paprika for garnish.
- Enjoy the best deviled eggs you have ever had! The secret ingredient is of course PickleSmash!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.