PickleSmash Jalapeno Poppers
- 1 jar PickleSmash (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- 6 jalapeños
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp whole mustard seed
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 lb bacon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the seeds.
- In a bowl, mix green onions with PickleSmash and cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine Panko crumbs and melted butter.
- Fill jalapeños with the PickleSmash and cream cheese mixture. Top with Panko crumbs.
- Optional: Wrap with bacon slices.
- Place on a baking pan and bake 18-22 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Pop these PickleSmash Jalapeño Poppers into your mouth and try not to drool!
Need more PickleSmash? Grab some here.