PickleSmash Migas For 2
- 12 corn chips
- 4 eggs
- 4 corn or flour tortillas
- 1/4 white onion
- 1/2 cup PickleSmash Salsa (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- 1 cup PickleSmash Queso (see previous post for recipe)
- 1 jalapeño chopped (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups refried beans
- Beat the eggs, pull the tortillas into short strips and chop the onion.
- Add the shredded corn chips and chopped onion to 3 tbsp. preheated oil.
- Cook stirring occasionally until the tortilla strips are golden and onions are more cooked (5 min)
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and cook and turn to scramble them slowly at a low to medium heat.
- Add 1/2 cup of your PickleSmash Salsa.
- Stir well until the migas are thoroughly coated with salsa and cook for 1 minute.
- Top your migas with PickleSmash Queso and jalapeños (optional).
- Serve with refried beans and tortillas
Have a bag of chips gone stale? Those work great in a migas recipe too!
Prepare and serve up to you favorite person (or keep it all to yourself. We won’t judge.