Ultimate Pickle Wings
- If you have whole wings, separate the flats from the drums.
- Add wing pieces to a plastic bag with a zipper.
- Pour in enough PickleSplash to coat the wings.
- Seal the bag tightly and remove as much air as possible.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 2-8 hours (or more).
- Remove wings from the bag and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add your favorite dry seasoning to a new bag.
- Put the wings in the new bag and shake well to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on the prepared wire rack.
- Spoon PickleSmash on top of each wing and spread across the top surface
- Bake on the upper-middle oven rack at 400 degrees turning every 20 minutes.
- Repeat steps 13 & 14 until the wings are done to your liking (minimum 40 minutes total cooking time) *Note - The total cook time will depend on the size of the wings but may take up to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let stand on the wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Add PickleSmash (Mild, Medium, or Hot) to a large bowl
- Toss to coat.
For an amazing dip, try our Creamy PickleSmash Dip!